Let’s face it: Unraveling Office 365’s collaboration, communication, and teamwork tools may be more complex than you and your IT department may have expected. You’ve rolled out email, SharePoint, and maybe an intranet but aren’t quite sure what to do next.
If this sounds familiar, you aren’t alone. But abandoning Office 365’s tools or rolling them out with no clear strategy can lead to frustration from users — and result in a slew of other issues.
However, there’s no need to panic. With the right approach, you can drive success for better employee engagement, productivity, and innovation — and accelerate your Office 365 ROI.
During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- Common pitfalls that can result from the lack of strategic planning.
- Why your users need to know which Office 365 tools to use and when to use them.
- How to maximize the use of Office 365 tools including SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Microsoft Teams, and Yammer — and how they work together.
- How to incorporate governance into your Office 365 strategic planning.
- Tips and best practices for creating a successful strategic plan.
- Why change management and user adoption shouldn’t be an afterthought.
Reserve your spot today to get practical guidance to empower your workforce while making the most of your Office 365 investment through strategic planning.